Your product and service offering is unique, and few people offer it on the market ?
It would help if you had a communication agency and good branding before you start with us. You have products that are also available from competitors, and you want to stand out other than just the price ? You need an effective digital marketing strategy.
Measuring, analyzing and optimizing your customers' purchasing process will allow you to obtain better results. These various steps also evolve in connection with your ecosystem.
The online competition is much fiercer, and the approach is very different than when your customer is in-store talking to your representatives.
Advantages of an adapted marketing strategy for E-commerce :
- Establish a personalized approach : A product or type of product, a way to communicate it to a segment of your customer base. Choosing a right distribution channel : adapt your strategy according to the right communication channels (B2C, B2B, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, which ones and why).
- Positioning your brand : What makes you different, your DNA and how you communicate it.
- Measuring : Sales, but also recurrence and basket abandonment.
- Optimize the buying process : Make sure it is simple, efficient, and meet your multi-channel shoppers' needs.
- Manage your audience : Keeping your customers for the future is much less expensive than continually looking for new customers. The Internet user who was not ready to purchase at the time of his first visit is undoubtedly prepared to do so at another time if your offer is personalized.